Weariness with the same old issues that you’ve always had – the same boring flaws and anxieties that you’ve been gnawing on for years.
Estudo conceptual desenvolvido no âmbito de consulta realizada pela ANA Aeroportos de Portugal para o projecto de expansão do Aeroporto Humberto Delgado. Cunha Ferreira Arquitectos – 2019
Neste artigo iremos discutir a reforma dos limites administrativos dos municípios de Lisboa, Oeiras, Amadora, Odivelas e Loures. A situação atual:
- Expansão do município de Lisboa: a fronteira do município de Lisboa seria alargada até à autoestrada CRIL \ IC17 \ A36 mais a zona de Sacavém entre a autoestrada A1 e rio Tejo e rio Trancão. Com esta atualização, Lisboa ganharia os seguintes bairros: Alfornelos (Amadora), Pontinha, Serra da Luz, Senhor Roubado, Olival Basto (Odivelas), Fetais, Prior Velho, Portela, Moscavide e Sacavém (Loures).
- Odivelas, nova freguesia de Loures: devido à perda de população e território de Loures e Odivelas devido ao ponto 1, Odivelas seria transformada de município em freguesia do município de Loures.
- Partição do município de Sintra em dois municípios, Sintra e Belas: o município atual de Sintra seria separado em dois, o de Sintra, com a vila histórica, praias atlânticas, zona rural, e o Belas, com a zona urbana da Linha de Sintra e alguma zona saloia. O novo munício de Sintra teria as freguesias de Sintra, Colares e São João das Lampas. O novo município terias as freguesias de Almargem do Bispo, Algueirão – Mem Martins, Rio de Mouro, Cacém, Mira-Sintra, Massamá, Queluz e Casal de Cambra.
- Alfragide, nova freguesia de Oeiras: a freguesia de Alfragide atualmente no município da Amadora seria transferida como está para o município de Oeiras.
- Amadora, nova freguesia de Belas: a Amadora seria transformada de município em freguesia do novo município de Belas, criado no ponto 3. Relembramos que devido ao ponto 4, a freguesia de Alfragide já estaria no município de Oeiras quando tal acontecesse.
A contrarian is a person who holds a contrary position, especially a position against the majority. In investing, a contrarian is an investor who buys shares of stock when most others are selling and sells when others are buying and usually is the successful investor who knows when to sell and when to buy since the most common trend one will identify in the stock market (or in any other platform of exchange) is that most people follow a herd mentality. There is a parallel to every other area of social interplay since contrarians reject to conform with social trends or instinctual responses to social triggers without thoroughly analyzing the factors that led to their ignition. “A contrarian isn’t one who always objects – that’s a conformist of a different sort. A contrarian reasons independently, from the ground up, and resists pressure to conform.” Naval @ Twitter
Naomi Osaka, who represents Japan, served as the final Olympic torchbearer for the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games, lighting the Olympic flame during the opening ceremony.
However, before I am an athlete, I am a black woman. And as a black woman, I feel as though there are much more important matters at hand that need immediate attention, rather than watching me play tennis. [Naomi Osaka (August 2020), Twitter]
- Most people would rather be in the majority, than be right.
- At least 20% of the population has strong authoritarian tendencies, which will emerge under the right conditions.
- Fear of death is only rivaled by the fear of social disapproval. The latter could be stronger.
- Propaganda is just as effective in the modern day as it was 100 years ago. Access to limitless information has not made the average person any wiser.
- Anything and everything can and will be politicized by the media, government, and those who trust them.
- Many politicians and large corporations will gladly sacrifice human lives if it is conducive to their political and financial aspirations.
- Most people believe the government acts in the best interests of the people. Even many who are vocal critics of the government.
- Once they have made up their mind, most people would rather to commit to being wrong, than admit they were wrong.
- Humans can be trained and conditioned quickly and relatively easily to significantly alter their behaviors – for better or worse.
- When sufficiently frightened, most people will not only accept authoritarianism, but demand it.
- People who are dismissed as ‘conspiracy theorists’ are often well researched and simply ahead of the mainstream narrative.
- Most people value safety and security more than freedom and liberty, even if ‘safety’ is merely an illusion.
- Hedonistic adaptation occurs in both directions, and once inertia sets in, it is difficult to get people back to the previous normal.
- A significant percentage of people thoroughly enjoy being subjugated.
- ‘The Science’ has evolved into a secular pseudo-religion for millions of people in the West. This religion has little to do with science itself.
- Most people care more about looking like they are doing the right thing, rather than actually doing the right thing.
- Politics, the media, science, and the healthcare industries are all corrupt, to varying degrees. Scientists and doctors can be bought as easily as politicians.
- If you make people comfortable enough, they will not revolt. You can keep millions docile as you strip their rights, by giving them money, food, and entertainment.
- People are overly complacent and lack vigilance when it comes to defending their own freedoms from government overreach.
- It’s easier to fool a person than to convince them that they have been fooled.
- (Bonus thought) Most people are fairly compassionate and have good intentions, which is good. As a result, most people deeply struggle to understand that some people, including our ‘leaders’, can have malicious or perverse intentions.
– Com certeza, Quitéria. Quando foi a última vez que o fizeste?
– Acho que foi antes do Natal.
– Queres dizer antes do solstício do inverno, não é? Como sabes, Advento, Natal, Quaresma e Páscoa, são designações cristãs autorreferenciais, que dividem os homens e ofendem os nossos irmãos muçulmanos, judeus, hindus, ateus e agnósticos. Por isso, o novo calendário litúrgico, em vez de utilizar denominações supremacistas e confessionais, usa as estações do ano, que são mais inclusivas, inter-religiosas e universais. E que pecados cometeste, desde então?