- Rei no longer exists, and by that I mean Rei 2.22, because there is indeed a pool full of Rei’s. So Shinji is back to square one: the Shinji we know from the original 26 episodes;
- Misato and the crew left NERV and set up their own organization to fight… NERV. With the help of an eva corpse attached to a flying ark. Who finances them? Where’s their base? What have happen in the last 14 years? Why Misato now totally ignores Shinji?
- NERV still exists and stills creates evas, but apparently no one is there: a massive engineer and technological operation with no living soul. Was the budget all spent in the fighting scenes? All the rich scenery made in 2.22 unfortunately is lost;
- Asuka is reduced to a fighting warrior and all the complex questions of her soul no longer are important. By the way, Mari does what she had done in 2.22: nothing;
- Kaworu is introduced and spends 5 minutes saying how much he needs Shinji and he will make him happy: all they have to do is entering an eva together. Seconds after being in the eva, Kaworu no longer thinks it is a good idea and dies.
O esquema é simples: o utente, como determina a lei, apenas paga a taxa moderadora relativa ao tratamento prestado, mas o hospital comunica-lhe o gasto que esse tratamento efectivamente custou ao Estado. De acordo com o ministério, o objectivo da medida passa pela “sensibilização dos cidadãos para os custos associados à prestação de cuidados de saúde, através da disponibilização da informação sobre o custo suportado pelo Estado em cada acto prestado”. [Público (2013)]
Persistence, never give up, believe…
If they had lacked the opportunity, the virtue of their spirit would have been sapped; if they had lacked virtue, the opportunity would have been wasted. (Machiavelli)